- Renske Wester
Asia / Asie
DURATION: 1 year renewable
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day 7 days a week
CLEARANCE: NATO SECRET
The on-duty SharePoint Analyst consultant will routinely perform the following tasks:
• Coordinates requirement capture meetings with the user representatives in RS.
• Evaluate requirements in accordance with the user representative’s needs.
• Coordinates the implementation plans with NCIA CES.
• Coordinates the development of work packages with the NCIA CES based developers.
• Coordinates the development and execution of the functional test plans.
• Coordinates with NCIA CES CMQC and NCIA CES for the authorization and accreditation of developed MS SharePoint and 3rd party software.
• Formalizes end user requirements.
• Develops, maintains and executes project plans.
• Performs requirements engineering and maintains Enterprise Portal requirements repository.
• Assists writing system administrators and user guides for the developed software.
• Assists the system administrators for the deployment of the software.
• Assists the users for the configuration of the software.
• Coordinates the on-site support for the developed software with the FAS RS Support Team Coordinator and in accordance with CJ6/IKM priorities.
• Maintains the configuration baseline
• Provides training to the staff as required
• Provides portal customization support
• Performs tests of the new IKM capabilities implemented in the AMN EP/DHS in the next instances, based on SP2013, or SP2016.
• Consulting support for new IKM tools and NATO FAS like EDMS, NIP, LC2IS and TT+.
• Maintains a test/staging system provided by the contractor.
- A higher secondary education and completed higher vocational training leading to a formal or professional certification with a three-year function related experience OR a secondary education and completed advanced vocational training leading to a professional qualification or professional accreditation with five years of post-related experience.
SharePoint specific skills:
- Managing site collections.
- Configuring security at site level.
- Creating and owning sub-sites.
- Creating lists, blogs, wiki's etc.
- Creating and configuring site features.
- Mapping business issues to SharePoint functions.
- All configurations under the site actions button.
- Creating site level policies.
- Giving guidance on design best practice
- Experience in editing the SharePoint master page.
- Creating page layouts
Software Engineering skills:
- Requirements capture and management
- At least 6 months experience in collecting user issues and needs
- Converting user statements into requirements
- Analyse requirements
- Documenting requirements
- Placing the requirements under Configuration Management, using the RS provided system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to document and communicate technical designs to developers, support staff, project stakeholders and leadership at all levels.
- Ability to work in a self-directed manner and in a team environment.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to assess dependencies with 3rd party products (e.g. iOra Georeplicator, FAST ESP Search)
- Ability to assess dependencies with upcoming migrations to future platforms (e.g. NIP, TT+, iEDMS, delivered by CUR1911).
- Strong knowledge of the history in development of AMN EP and RS DHS.
- A successful training in implemented NATO IKM tools and NATO FAS (DHS, AMN EP) on the development and training platform.
- Active Directory management to include Group Policy management, DNS
- Working knowledge of InfoPath development and Active Directory.
- Experience with various development methodologies (Agile, RUP, SCRUM etc.).