Project Manager (SATCOM)
LOCATION: Mons, Belgium
DURATION: End of this year with possible extensions
SALARY: Negotiable daily rate
CLEARANCE: NATO Secret
STARTING DATE: September 2019
• Provide Project Management support and expertise for multiple NSIP projects funded by the NATO Security Investment Program (NSIP), including but not limited to the following:
• Initiation of new NCI Agency projects and management of the same in accordance with Agency policy;
• Generation, submission, tracking and defending Requests for Advanced Planning Funds (APF) for new projects;
• Providing support, guidance and management expertise for NSIP projects in the preparation of Type-B Cost Estimates, 1st-Authorization requests for approval, task definition and planning, project data entry and tracking using approved Agency methodology (e.g., Microsoft Enterprise Project Management applications), and presentation materials for project reviews;
• Provide project liaison and coordination internally and externally, in meetings and correspondence with Agency directorates and service lines and with NATO HQ International Staff (IS) and International Military Staff;
• Provide monthly status reports on the project finances, schedule, milestones and plans.
• Knowledge of Sound Project Management Processes, e.g. PRINCE 2
• Knowledge of ITIL processes and methodology for structuring and managing information technology services and their delivery;
• Knowledge of military operations and telecommunications practices;
• A minimum of 3 year prior experience in managing large (5m+ Euro) multinational projects in the European NATO environment.